Friday, July 6, 2012

My Top 3 Picks at UFC 148 in Las Vegas




Were only a few hours away from these fights and after sitting back all week studying this UFC 148 fight card, and listening to many industry insiders I have decided on my picks for this weekends fight card. These betting odds are courtsey of www.BetOnFighting.com and are accurate at the time of this posting.

I'm taking the under 2.5 Rounds in the main event at +150 The way I see this fight going is Anderson just coming out and destroying Sonnen on his feet. $100 PAYS $250

I also took Tito Ortiz to pull the mild upset over Forrest Griffin, this wager is totally based on me being a Tito Ortiz Fan Boy! $100 PAYS $350

Finally we get to my last fight I'm betting on.. I'm taking Ivan Menjivar to win his fight over Mike Easton. I'm basing my decision to go with Menjivar on the fact he lost his job at the Montreal Airport and now trains full time! I'm Laying down another $100 on Ivan to win $195

So who do you got?





No comments:

Post a Comment